Thursday, June 25, 2020

[theqoo] THE ONE THING THAT KOREANS GET SURPRISED AT THE MOST WHEN GOING OVERSEAS




When cars see a pedestrian, they would stop no matter what, even if they see a hint of someone wanting to cross the streets.

There are also a lot of people who haven't even reached the streets but cars would already bee waiting, so they end up running to get to the other way faster since they feel sorry for the cars.

This is above being freaking kind and mannerly, they were taught since they were small that they have to stop and wait every time they see a pedestrian.

original post: here

1. Seriously, in our country, even if there's a pedestrian walk and that there's a green pedestrian light, so many drivers in our country would just f*cking cross at the speed of light

2. But not in Thailand.... they drive without laws there...

3. The issue here is Korean drivers

4. That's right, I like that so much ㅠ

5. I was overseas and saw an incoming car. There were no traffic lights so I was waiting there but then the car stopped and let me pass. I felt sorry so I rushed to the other side ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but in Korea, there were so many instances where I tried crossing at a green light but still was almost hit by a car. Even with a green light, I'm worried and have the scan my surroundingsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. That's for real, it's so scary to cross streets in Korea

7. Agree, in Europe, people would even cross at red lightsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. In our country, cars would pass even if people were crossing on the pedestrian walk

9. I thought that this post was talking about Korea and was shocked, but this was overseas so I got touched ^^

10. It's the case in the US and Europeㅇㅇ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com