Sunday, June 21, 2020

[enter-talk] LOOK AT THE FIGURING I MADE OF DAECHWITA~ㅠ (IT TOOK ME A MONTHㄷㄷ)

Hello? It's my first time writing in Nate Pann~!! I'm nervous

It because I tried making a figurine of Min Yoongi from Daechwita's MV




I tried copying that picture below











post response:
[+453][-24]
original post: here


1. [+80, -1]
If only Bangtan Mattel looked like this, I would've bought it in an instant..

2. [+72, -0]
They really need to reflect..
OP: Hello... oppas...? 
Jin: They really need to reflect seriously 

3. [+67, -0]
Wow this is solid 

4. [+16, -0]
No but there's this person too, she made a RM figure and it was amazing. OP really got all the details of the clothes, I feel like Suga would buy it if he saw this... OP I praise you!!!!!! 

5. [+16, -0]
Bighit why didn't you hire this person.. 

6. [+11, -0]
Bighit what are you doing? Fast cast her 

7. [+9, -0]
That's talent



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com