Sunday, June 21, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW MOST OF THE PEOPLE COMING OUT FROM PRODUCE HAS FAILED

Wanna One, Izone, IOI were doing so well as a Produce group... But why did the people who appeared on Produce all fail?
Once they disband, don't people just end up following their bias? Which groups ended up doing well after Produce... Did everyone fail?


post response:
[+280][-25]
original post: here

1. [+552, -35]
Produce's biggest winner was Chungha. Jun Soyeon too. In the end, the ones who have talent will survive

2. [+294, -2]
Yup yup yup, I'm a person who fangirled on Produce groups but it's true that the companies can't do their work

3. [+290 ,-11]
Looking at their teams' chemistry, and looking at their chemistry with kids I've never seen, I got turned off
> If I was to summarize in one sentence, you liked the member because they were a member of that group, when they get into a new group, it's like seeing a completely different person

4. [+168, -20]
I can agree with Chungha, Jun Soyeon and Nu'est

5. [+165, -16]
To be honest, Nu'est are the only boy group who's doing well digitally and fandom-wise, and for female idols, I can only think of Chungha

6. [+149, -3]
I feel bad for Kim Sejung... She should've just went solo instead of getting into Gugudan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com