Sunday, June 21, 2020

[theqoo] WESTERNERS ARE APPALLED BY THIS KOREAN MUKBANG (TRIGGER WARNING)

Ugh even I am appalled


Octopus, spoon worm, raw liver, pig's head (without trimming)
She did meokbangs with this kind of food
People were repulsed by her so she took down all her videos
She deleted this octopus video back then but she re-uploaded it again now

original post: here

1. She's crossing the line

2. She blocked her comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is she so disgraceful?

3. If she eats that wrong, she'll choke. Crazy ㄷㄷ

4. Looks like she's crazy for money;;; I f*cking hate this

5. I f*cking like live octopuses but why would she eat it like that?...

6. Even I feel repulsed by her... ugh.... uuughhh!!!!!

7. I do like live octopus but this is seriously detestable... why is she acting like that????

8. Ugh crazy. F*cking unlikable

9. The pepper sauce is all over her face.. that's how she wants to earn money?

10. F*cking detestable, cut it down;;

11. This person is famous for purposely acting like this

12. She's just crazy about money. I seriously f*cking hate her. It makes me embarrassed to see kids like her do videos in Korean on YouTube.... also this is so gross, her expressions, her nostrils, everything...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com