Sunday, June 21, 2020

[theqoo] KIM SOOHYUN'S SCENE IN A DRAMA YESTERDAY THAT FULFILLED OUR WISHES FOR MEDICAL DRAMAS...



  

The scene where he's ripping the vinyl with his mouth in 'It's Ok Not To Be Ok'
"Crazy" automatically came out from my mouth.. let's stick to medical dramas...

original post: here

1. What the? I only saw this now. I need to watch this drama. He looks f*cking handsome

2. Ah this oppa is so good at managing his face...

3. Oppa, please film dramas a lot

4. F*ck, when I saw this, it was like a blow to my head ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

5. Freaking handsome... he became even handsomer

6. What was he doing not filming medical dramas all this time?

7. Seriously, his face is the best

8. Crazy.... Kim Soohyun seriously became handsomer + younger...... no but he suits medical dramas so perfectly. Let's do another medical drama next

9. He's f*cking handsome, f*ck

10. No but why did he get handsomer?... he became handsomer after discharging from the army

11. Crazy, as soon as I saw this, I let out a swear. Kim Soohhyun's visuals are making me crazy

12. His face is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com