Sunday, June 21, 2020

[teen stories] HONESTLY SPEAKING, ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO DO THIS WITH CONSCIENCE?

Do you listen to songs by controversial artists? There are some people who do and some people who don't. Since this is anonymous, let's vote honestly!!

You do - vote up
You don't  - vote down


post response:
[+430][-1,055]
original post: here

1. [+397, -4]
I wasn't thinking about anything and ended up listening to 1, 2, 3! (T/N: Seungri's song). Then I hit myself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+242, -76]
To be honest, Bigbang's songs are good

3. [+197, -10]
If I listen to their songs, they will get the money no? So no matter how much I want to listen to their songs, I don't. Why would you hurt your pride listening to them?

4. [+157, -152]
Upvote/downvote, do you listen to Bigbang's songs?

5. [+88, -27]
Zico had a controversy because of the golden phone too but everyone was listening to Any Song so...

6. [+43, -2]
No... but isn't 1, 2, 3! such a f*cking good song though? People react like this because of the singer but this song could've become Black Pink Rose's song too. It's just because it's that f*cker who's singing it f*ck... the song is good though

7. [+38, -1]
But Bigbang's songs are good so it makes me even more mad... It's not that I listen to them. It's that I can't listen to them even if I wanted to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com