Monday, June 1, 2020

[enter-talk] TWICE RELEASED THEIR NEW SONG (FT. LYRICS)

This is real crazy. Twice was a group that was going for the wild edge and they were only doing cute concepts but they have finally found their color. The members' visuals at the beginning of the video were crazy... Seriously, they are so pretty, and the song is for sure going to hit the roof. Listen to it once!
(more pics at source)

post response:
[+361][-225]
original post: here

1. [+551, -48]
Can Momo please fix her accent and rapping.... the song is good but her part seriously breaks the flow for me

2. [+342, -139]
The song is freaking so-so...

3. [+196, -128]
No but am I the only one who thinks that the song's quality is solid? It sounds like a pop song and it sounds so refinedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their dance were also strong when it came up from time to time and they looked f*cking cool

4. [+174, -17]
I was listening to the song but couldn't listen to it anymore when Dahyun's rap came up....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+150, -18]
It's true that from the fans' perspective, this is above expectations. But for muggles, this is below expectations


[enter-talk] TWICE'S LYRICS F*CKING SUCK
"I'm naturally selfish, sorry if you didn't know
Let me first apologize, cuz I want you more more
Don't need your opinion, gonna steal your heart
You will fall for me, you can't say no no
I am a stray cat today for sure
I'm here to get you, just you wait
Don't go too far, come to me again, come come
Yeah one more time"

A "stray cat"... Park Jinyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the beat is good. The lyrics are f*cking funny though

post response:
[+425][-44]
original post: here
1. [+180, -113]
What are you saying? If our Chaeyoungie says that she's a stay cat, then she's at stray cat

2. [+112, -3]
I don't even need to watch the video to know that Park Jinyoung came up with that

3. [+71, -6]
The lyrics for the rap are badㅠㅠ (What the heck? Why is this the best comment? It's true that the lyrics for the rap are bad but the same is good. Please listen to Twice's More & More a lot)

4. [+45, -1]
The song is really my taste but they need to change the lyricist for Twice. In Cheer Up when they said "A girl cannot give her heart too easily, I hope you understand cuz I'm a girl", I was f*cking dumbfounded;;; please change the lyricist, they f*cking can't write;;;;

5. [+23, -6]
Agree, all their lyrics suck


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com