Monday, June 1, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE OUR LIFETIME GOAL!!

I hope that everyone can realize their dreams!! Even if you feel like you're in a slump now and are having a hard time, write down and I wish that you can work towards the future you and get some motivation!

For me, I want to work in research and find an develop medicines and anti-viral drugs ㅠㅠ
Also, I want to travel overseasㅠ of course, I've been overseas but I want to travel everywhere in the worldㅎㅎ


post response:
[+117][-12]
original post: here

1. [+333, -2]
I don't want to feel inferior anywhere I go and I want to succeed at something

2. [+279, -15]
I want to become a diplomat and let the whole world know that Dokdo is our country's land. I don't want Dokdo to be called Dakeshima anymore! Also, I want Japan to sincerely apologize towards the comfort women. I'm studying hard right now to make these dreams come true and I'll work hard towards these dreams in the future too. I hope that all of you can realize your dreams and that we all lead a happy life <3

3. [+167, -7]
I want to go back in time and sing our nation's Ariaㅜㅜㅠ

4. [+129, -1]
It's a bit cringey but this
"My goal in life is to become that f*cking b*tch that make people go 'F*ck, that f*cking b*tch is living f*cking well?'"

5. [+104, -2]
I don't need anything, I just don't want to live in embarrassment

6. [+96, 0]
"I want nobody to know me and have a lot of money"

7. [+86, -2]
I want to be the top in one field

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com