Monday, June 1, 2020

[theqoo] YERI'S IG STORY + SUPER JUNIOR FANCAFE



original post: here

1. You guys really can't fix your habits, there are so many people who died from hate comments and you're still acting the sa~me!

2. Why are people swearing at her? I'm so curious. It's not like she's acting against any political groups, but against racism you f*cking r*tardsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's hilarious. She's supporting anti-racism protest against black people and she's just releasing this one picture form her house, so what's the problem? Compared to people who aren't doing anything to support this situation, what she's doing is way more helpful yet you guys decide to swear at this female idol who has no issues

4. Who is she to do that as an asian woman..ㅋㅋ Talk about vested interest

5. I thought about this, but there's not a single idol shouting FREE HK though?

6. Supporting black people's protest💕💕💕💕💕

7. Please stop tormenting celebrities a bit.. You guys seriously never change, it's just sad

8. BLM isn't about black rights only, it's about respecting them. You fools shouting "All lives matter here" are the ones who will respond to Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" with "but I also have a dream?"

9. Yeri is so cool!!💜💜💜💜💜💜 But some I-fans are going around cursing at other idols saying "Yeri did it so why don't you?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please just mind your own business..

10. She's cool, I hope that the protest will gain even more support

[theqoo] SM'S FANCAFE AND LYSN RIGHT NOW





(sharing donation links)

A bunch of I-roaches who aren't even paid members are spamming with BLM
If you pay, your nickname will have ACE next to it
Please stop already

original post: here

1. It's going crazy on Weverse too.. We told them to stop uploading these kinds of post but they started insulting our families..

2. I rather them educating those celebrities on stopping to use reggae hair and other cultural appropriation stuff than this. I know that this is a sad situation, but it's not like all celebrities overseas are donating either. I feel like donations should be coming from themselves, this is almost like forcing them to donate

3. They're doing this to my bias too f*ck

4. I went to the State and after experiencing racism, I can understand how annoying of a country it is I will never live there

5. Freaking funny, did they even donate themselves?

6. please stop

7. Did they donate to Asians when they were being racist against us during Covid19? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Please give the same interest to Free Hongkong and Free Tibet^^

9. And if they stay still, they will be sworn at. They should've just wrote "Open your wallet ^^" instead

10. Why are they doing this to Korean idols?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com