Monday, June 1, 2020

[theqoo] SHAWN MENDES, CAMILA CABELLO AND ARIANA GRANDE SEEN PROTESTING

[theqoo] SHAWN MENDES AND CAMILA CABELLO JOINED THE PROTEST




They participated at the Miami protest

original post: here

1. They are much better than the people leaving hate comments about them

2. Looks like she thought about what she said to Normaniㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would've understood if she said something like "I hate Blacks!" and changed her opinion later but she so viciously compared her to an animal, it was too much

3. Camila Cabello f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she was so f*cking discriminatory and racist towards both Asians and Blacks

4. Wasn't she racist towards Blacks and Asians though...ㅎ

5.  Camila did what?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This is funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but if she changed after reflecting, it's fine

7. She was so consistently racist thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Aren't both of them racist though? What a funny life they leadㅋㅋ

9. Camilaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is this a joke?

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny. Start by apologizing first..

11. Isn't this just for their image..?ㅋㅋ

12. Maybe they became good people?ㅋㅋ


[theqoo] ARIANA GRANDE WHO WENT OUT TO PROTEST IN THE U.S.






original post: here

1. Fighting, I support you!!!!

2. So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope she's safe

3. Hul please be carefulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. So many American celebrities are joining, I support you ㅜㅜ

5. Looking at the situation right now, for those who personally went out... I seriously support them. So courageous

6. I hope that nobody is hurt

7.  I support Ari

8. There are so many celebrities who went out, I'm worried

9. This is so commendable... I hope she stays safe

10. So cool, please be careful ㅜ

11. Be careful and fighting


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com