Monday, June 1, 2020

[enter-talk] WHAT'S UP WITH NCT JAEHYUN'S CLOTHES ON INKIGAYO?







For real, the coordi who decided to put him in a pilot costume is crazy....... I can hear the sound of Jaehyun fans returning home

post response:
[+651][-306]
original post: here

1. [+193, -46]
No but, I've never left. Jaehyun's it's always been only you

2. [+164, -34]
He was so cute taking care of the kids tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+151, -30]
That's why people go "Jung Jaehyun Jung Jaehyun"

4. [+111, 0]
Lately, if there are posts praising Jaehyun, there will be hate comments. If I was a fan, I would stay opened. I don't think that we should be praising him yet

5. [+98, -1]
There are already business posts about him... There are still cases of Corona getting confirmed so can the fans hold back for just a little more...? I'm also his fan and saved gifs of him yesterday butㅠ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com