Monday, June 1, 2020

[theqoo] TRENDS IN DYEING BANGS NOWADAYS


Only dying the front strands


Twice Chaeyoung



Monsta X Hyungwoon



Park Jimin



Stray Kids Jisung



Baek Yerim



NCT Jaemin



KARD Jun Jiwoo

original post: here

1. It's Hikaru no go
바둑] 만화 '고스트 바둑왕' 상륙 - 중앙일보

2. They totally turn into Yu-Gi-Oh or Hikaru no go if it's blond 

3. If you're not an idol, it just looks like you're doing some cosplayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They're all pretty but I like Jaemin, Chaeyoung, Baek Yerin and Hyungwon 💛

5. I got so shocked at Jaeminie... I personally don't like it.. But celebrities' faces are doing all the work, imagine being a commoner and doing this..Hm... 

6. It was popular 20 years ago..... ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Jaemin looks pretty so he can cover it well... But if commoners tried to copy this, male or female, it's a no... 

8. It looks so funny on Jaeminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But his face is doing all the work ㅋㅋㅋ

9. I found it pretty on the foreigner's pic but as I scrolled down.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Hm... I've never seen in real life, I guess it's only popular among idols



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com