Wednesday, July 15, 2020

[enter-talk] IT'S F*CKING POSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE HOW V AND JIN ARE IN REAL LIFE WITH SONG LYRICS

T/N: actual title is After seeing V and Jin in real life, it's f*cking possible to describe them with song lyrics

Jin = I'm here to save you
V = I'm here to ruin you (T/N: lyrics to Pied Piper)



post response:
[+598][-24]
original post: here

1. [+247, -10]
You called me... (T/n: lyrics to Pied Piper)

2. [+134, -3]
Agree, but these two fits the opposite too

3. [+122, -1]
Wow I get it right awayㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+82, -1]
Fans make jokes about their faces and one of those says that Jin can save the country with his face while V can ruin a country with his face

5. [+78, 0]
Personally, I think that their faces match one another the best in the Bangtan members... Jin has an elegant aura but V has that corrupted beauty vibe so their looks are in conflict, but when the more fancy they dress, the more they suit each other.. It feels like heaven when both of them are dressed fancily at concerts or during awards ceremonies and are singing togetherㅋㅋㅋ to be honest, the two of them keep seducing me so it feels like a heavenly hell. But they are so handsome that whether it's heaven or hell, I want to follow them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com