Wednesday, July 15, 2020

[theqoo] WEIBO'S VIDEOS GAINING POPULARITY FOR THEIR LOOKALIKES TO THE CHINESE MEMBERS WHO DEBUTED IN EXO

In just a quarter of a day, they had over 4 million views on that video
Actually I don't even need to write the names for you to know who's who..
You need to watch all 4 of them until the end ㅋㅋ


original post: here

1. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's insane

2. Ah f*ck it's f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The land is seriously vast in Chinaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow I'm not even an EXO fan and I recognized it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Lay is f*cking identical? I thought it was himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  And Kris' lookalike is f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Some of them straight up look like family ㅋㅋㅋ

7. No but isn't the last one straight up Lay?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck

8. Isn't the last one Lay? How is this a doppelganger????????

9. Tao's expressions are solidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Not only the face, but even their characters are similarㅋㅋㅋ

11. I laughed as soon as it startedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Tao is the real one with his expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Ah I'm going crazy over how funny this isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Especially Taoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com