Wednesday, July 15, 2020

[theqoo] NIZIU MIIHI BEFORE AND AFTER GETTING BRACES + LOSING WEIGHT




original post: here

1. ???? It's my first time seeing her but looks like she really lost a lot of weight. She looked so cute on the one on top, but I bet that her face will become round again once she gains a bit of weight. She's still pretty now~~~

2. Does she currently have braces? If she does, the upper part of her mouth will stick out a bit without a doubt. Also, when she talks or laughs, there would be a wider gap between her cheeks and mouth, so her smile lines will be more pronounced. She's young so once she removes her braces, she will recover well to how she was before. She was pretty before but she's still pretty now so I bet that she'll just get prettier

3. She's pretty

4. I wished that she could gain some weight now tooㅠ

5. I heard that there are cases where braces could change the shape of your mouth

6. Cute

7. I find her prettier without the weightloss

8. Bring Miihi backㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ her face aside, she's way too skinny now. It looks like she'll faint in the middle of a dance. Her waist is the size of a finger ㅜㅜ

9. My friend got braces and lost all her cheek fat... It's just fat so she can always gain weight back

10. She was pretty cute before

11. Me too when I had braces, my face looked like a skeleton. Though after getting my braces off, my cheeks almost all came back

12. She was cute and pretty even before getting braces


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com