Wednesday, July 15, 2020

[theqoo] THE SITUATION OF THE PERSON WHO EXPOSED SF9 DAWON'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW



bobodaewon: 2. Dawon's year of graduation was in 2014, but in your picture's graduation year it says 2013. Please clarify this
OP: This... I'm not sure why either, I took our my graduation album and it was written 2013 TT TT..??
FRe_op: This can't be possible T T people who are 01'er are supposed to graduate in the 2020 album
OP: Hmm... I don't know how I am supposed to prove it TT TT I'm the class of 2013 TT TT... Maybe that friend dropped a year..?

OP: I wrote that I graduated in 2013 so I thought that I was a class of 2013 TT TT I will go home and look for my school ID before giving an answer!

Dawon isn't an early student, so he entered school normally in July as a 95'er. 
So if everything goes smoothly, he should be entering the class of 2014 for university. 

But that person claimed that they were classmate and that they're also a 95'er but that they're in the class of 2013, so ended up asking if Dawon dropped a year... 
But following that person's claim, if he dropped a year it means he would've entered the class of 2015 (not 2013)

In his graduation album, it was claimed that they graduated in 2013, so he thought that he was a class of 2013... 

+

"I was working, so taking and correcting myself is a bit TT TT... It reads that I'm 25 years old, I went to ask the receptionist and they said that the insurance age could be read a little bit differently, but please look at this first TT TT.. I don't usually go around with my IDs so I will post it at night once I go home"

People were requesting the person to prove with an ID and they suddenly came out with an insurance certificate to claim they're an university student...
Yet they claim to not remember which school year they were..

original post: here

1. How can you forget your school/class year? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It's impossible to forget your school year..

3. Oh this is another level of fake news and bullsh*t, if you went to university, there's no way you can mix up your school year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I'm a class of 2012 and if you download an app or go on internet, you can easily find your school yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How can you forget something like this?

5. Forgetting about your school year? That's the equivalent of forgetting your birth year

6. Even for someone in class 2001, I still remember my school year

7. Fa~~~ake Fa~~~~ake

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. First of all, I'm a class of 2012 and even I still remember my school yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Fake kids sure have lots of time in their hands..

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat are they even doing? Freaking hilarious

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So fake..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com