Tuesday, January 5, 2021

[teen stories] LET'S SHARE WEIRD PICTURES

T/n: There's a lot so we'll skip the ones that aren't that funny ^^;

 Just random things you find on the internet

Park Jihoon: Is there anyone else who binge watched Netflix? ㅋㅋ
Kim Jungyu: You have no friends?
Park Jihoon: Yup
Red Doyoung @Jungyu: Why are you like that towards Jihoonie
Kim Jungyu @Red Doyoung: I was asking him thinking like he might've just felt like updating his Netflix's You Who Came From Another Star??!!?? but that person's "yup" made me feel humiliated and upset for him

"Unnie are you wearing lens? My girlfriend.." (t/n: it's a pun, gul-peu-len-jeu :girlfriend  = len-jeu : lens)
> Woogi: I'm not!!!!
> Woogi: Ah!!!! I didn't read the rest!!!!!! Sorry!!! I totally wore it!!!!! I wear it a lot!!!!



"I work as a part timer at a cafe, there was a customer who came in and gave me their phone. I saw that they opened a translator that was written "Did you forget me perhaps?"
"After I realized that this customer was a foreigner and I forgot their order and I was so shocked that I screamed f*cking hard "I'm sorry!" and made the order freaking fast TT TT I thought they were saying rubbish things with "Did you forget me perhaps?"


"I survived because I'm an otaku"


post response:
[+166][-1]
original post: here

1. [+145, -33]
"F*ck I dreamed about Jung Jaehyun." 
- I dreamed that I got picked for a fansign event and left school early to rush to the fansign. It was Jung Jaehyun's turn and when he saw me, he asked "What about your school?" I said "I left early and came here!! Oppa is totally handsome TT TT" but as he was signing he stopped out of the blue and said "You left early?" and started hitting my head with his fists, so I fell backwards and Jung Jaehyun got up and said "You left early? Did you think you did a good thing?" and f*cking glared a me. I was so shocked that I suddenly got up f*ck TT TT

2. [+90, -0]
"I got in a car accident 7 times this year and survived everything. It seems like God kept me alive for me to accomplish something."
- It just looks like God wants to kill you... 

3. [+88, -0]
Lee: Unnie... I keep thinking about the snails so I can't fall asleep. 
I found snails in the plants at my part time job
So when I finished my shift, I put them in a paper cup and left
I put a plastic wrap around it and poked some holes for them to breath, and I put some vegetables and water inside so they can eat... I'm gonna go check up on them later when I go off to work today, but I wonder if I poked the holes too big and they might've came out... I think I might've put too much water too
I'm looking about information on internet about snails, but I can't find anything.. 
What will I do if they die??  TT TT I want to go to work early... But if I go now, the place is still closed.. 
OP: It's okay they'll die, don't worry
Lee: Unnie..................
OP: Oh no you were worried about the snails;; 
They'll be alive, don't worry; 

4. [+68, -2]
"You need to be alert if this kind of customer arrives"

5. [+60, -0]
"It doesn't feel like he's discharging, instead it feels like this hyung is at the end of his life and warning me against something"
D.O: Hello this is EXO D.O. 
Has everyone been well so far? 
I hope you have spent a fun and happy chuseok. 
Please always wear your mask and the weather has been getting colder, please always wear warm clothes and eat well.
I don't have much time left

6. [+55 ,-0]
"When Sweden and Denmark were competing against each other, the scoring banner showed SWE-DEN. And the remaining letters were DEN-MARK"

7. [+52, -0]
"Is Kim Hyunwoo reporter crazy?"
[Photo] The p*ssy (Boji (typo)) uniform fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com