Tuesday, January 5, 2021

[theqoo] HYUNA'S BOYFRIEND'S CURRENT WHEREABOUTS












original post: here

1. Edawn has a name too.....

2. He looks like such a kind person though...

3. He somehow lost all his idol vibes

4. Why are there over 800 comments here? This is not a big deal

5. He's very unique

6. I was fangirling on him during his Pentagon days because of his face... but whyㅠㅠ it really looks like he likes being unique now

7. I can feel that he's crazy...

8. It looks like he likes Joker a lot

9. Until how old is he gonna go for this concept?

10. He kinda reminds me of Macaulay Culkin from time to time...

11. Maybe this is what they call "roaming youth" concept?...

12. Just use his name

13. I like that he has individuality

14. I'm not really sure what to call this vibe? Maybe I'm just getting too old...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com