Tuesday, January 5, 2021

[theqoo] KIM & KANYE DIVORCE NEWS




"Laura Allison Wasser (born c. 1968, Los Angeles) is an American attorney specializing in divorce. She is the managing partner at the Family Law firm Wasser Cooperman & Mandles, and the Founder and CEO of the online divorce service, It's Over Easy."

original post: here

1. Oh my... what a shame

2. I thought that they were a match made in heaven.... but from Kim's perspective, she has all the rights to do it...ㅠ

3. I'll just watch this quietly, I can't believe this ㅠ

4. Hul?

5. I felt like Kim loved him a lot

6. Kim was a saint

7. I hope that Kanye can recover from his sickness quickly and that they can reunite soon

8. Kanye was sick...? Am I the only one who was unaware?

9. Hul.. there was so much talks about them. Looks like they are getting a divorce in the end

10. Huh?????? What is happening...

11. But it's quite common for American couples to get a divorce and it's also common for them to remarry. I think that they will live just fine even if they are separated

12. Seeing how they wrote 'She's done', it seems like she was having it hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com