Tuesday, January 5, 2021

[theqoo] COCACOLA AD THAT MADE PEOPLE WONDER WHETHER THEY USED BTS' VOICES OR NOT



This is making a small noise on Twitter, nothing official yet+ there's an article that was released saying that it was an "exclusive report" but the comments are saying that it was just speculations. 
Content: Bighit Entertainment's staff said on the 5th that "it's true that BTS sang for this ad. They sang for the global Cocacola CF"

original post: here

1. I don't think that's Bangtan..

2. I could only hear Junkook at first, but the more I listen the more I can hear Jimin and Jin too... I also heard V on the 2nd time 

3. The "R" pronunciation is definitely Jungkook 

4. I'm not even a fan and I can tell that's the blueprint of Jungkook's voice 

5. I'm not a fan but the first time I listened I heard Jungkook and after replaying I heard Jimin and V too 

6. That totally sounds like  BTS! Jungkook and Jin are so obvious, but I feel like Jimin and V were using doubling 

7. I can only hear Jungkook, Jin and Jimin, I can't find V anywhere... 

8. Huh this is totally Jungkook and Jimin with V and Jin using doubling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. This sounds exactly like Jin? I would be shocked it this wasn't him 

10. I'm certain this is Jungkook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com