Tuesday, January 5, 2021

[teens stories] IS IT A FACT THAT IF YOU HAD DOUBLE EYELID SURGERY, YOUR BARE FACE LOOKS AWKWARD?

 
"Kids who had double eyelid surgery are f*cking pretty with makeup on but their bare face looks awkward"

I just saw this comment now and had a little mental breakdown.. is this a factㅠㅠ?
I'm 1 month away from my surgery and I usually don't wear eye makeup but... Does everyone who get eyelid surgery ends up like that..? If that's the case, I might reconsider my surgery....

post response:
[+144][-18]
original post: here

1. [+182, -10]
It does look awkward. It's like someone drew a line across your eye? Almost all my friends except a few ended up like that

2. [+108, -3]
It differs a bit depending on your fat composition

3. [+80, -32]
I don't think that it always turns out like this but...

4. [+74, -2]
But even for kids whose surgery isn't obvious in picture, why you see them in real life, don't you find it obvious..? But you can still live with it to some extent so who cares?

5. [+62, 0]
To be honest, it does look fairly obvious, that's what everyone around me said.. you will look pretty with make up on but there's that particular look when you have a bare face

6. [+46, -4]
I think that with eyelids surgery, your bare face does change for the worse, but you get a f*cking big buff if you wear makeup ㅇㅇ But as for the eye corner surgery.... please... just skip on that....

7. [+36, 0]
I do feel like that's the case for all the kids I've seen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com