Tuesday, January 5, 2021

[theqoo] ARE YOU WORKING BECAUSE OF MONEY?

 

"Are you working because of money?"

original post: here

1. 
"You didn't know about this reality huh"

2. Yes, then why else would I work?

3. Obviously

4. Very yes

5. Yes ฅ(•᷄ʚ •᷅ )

6. Yes. Every animal works because of food

7. Who would work if they weren't paying us?

8. It's in my blood to be a baeksoo (T/N: unemployed). but because of money, I have to get up at dawn

9. Why are you asking obvious things?

10. If you gave me 2.5M won every month, I would seriously happily stop working

11. Don't ask things that shouldn't be asked

12. Why is this even a question...

13. I 100% work because of money but I chose a job that was fun. I can't be compared to those rich people who only play and eat, but I never felt like I didn't want to go to work and the work-life balance is freaking good. I'm also happy that I get to be paid for the work I do ㅋㅋㅋ

14. Are you really asking because you don't know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com