Monday, February 22, 2021

[theqoo] SHINEE 'DON'T CALL ME' MELON'S REAL TIME ENTRY IN THE CHARTS

They ranked 2nd


original post: here

1. I love you Shinee💎💎💎💎💎

2. I'm listening to it now and it's a good song

3. Ah I still haven't listened to it but I'm excited

4. When they came out last week, I listened to it while crying, smiling and getting goosebumps ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Shinee, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. The song is good....

7. It's ranked in the 24 Hit too ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Shinee, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ💎💎💎💎💎

8. As expected, you can trust on listening to Shinee!!!!!

9. Ah looks like they are ranking in the 24 Hit too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they ranked 2nd

10. The song is crazy, it's totally good

11. The song is more addictive the more I listen to it, it's good!

12. I just listened to the album and CODE, Don't Call Me and Attention are my top 3, crazy

13. The album songs' quality are top notch. It's been a long time since I've been satisfied with all the side tracks


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com