Monday, February 22, 2021

[theqoo] PARK HYE-SOO'S VICTIM GIVES OUT AN INTERVIEW + CANCELS SCHEDULES DUE TO SCHOOL VIOLENCE RUMORS

T/N: Sorry, we didn't really follow this one closely but she also had multiple school violence allegations coming up since yesterday. The issue is getting bigger especially because she's a raising actress nowadays, although her agency has denied the allegations previously. 

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] PARK HYE-SOO'S VICTIM "I HOPE THAT SHE DOESN'T PROMOTE ANYMORE" (INTERVIEW)


Park Hye-soo's classmate A said in an interview on the 22nd, "Park Hye-soo bullied me in groups from late March to May 2011 and my homeroom teacher called them to the teachers' room," adding, "The iljins (Park Hye-soo) was actually famous for stealing money from kids at school."

A added "I don't know the reason why she ostracized me. I was so bullied by the majority of the classmates so much that my homeroom teacher even recommended me to transfer to another school, and I refused at the time."

Regarding Park Hye-soo's school violence, A said, "I also remember my close friends at that time," and added, "I wasn't the one who suffered directly, but if you look at other reports (about Park Hye-soo), there is no false information coming from the perspective of other alumni."

A added "Since 2016, Park Hye-soo has been appearing on TV which upsetted me. I felt like blood was rising backwards when people believed in her made up innocent, kind and clean image. I wanted to reveal her bullying, but I knew that Park Hye-soo was living a good life and was well surrounded so I was scared and didn't have the courage." A continued "The other victim gave me courage, so I also took courage because I thought it would be possible if it wasn't this opportunity," A said. "I'll go with this til the end."

Park Hye-soo's agency previously denied all allegations of school violence. In response, A emphasized by saying, "I want to believe that justice wins because the voices of the victims are getting louder."

Finally, A said, "I don't want to meet (Park Hye-soo)" and added, "I want her to publicly post an apology to each person and never do broadcasting or work activities again."

original post: here

1. I support you

2. Hul....ㅠㅠ

3. ㅠㅠ Seriously it's so hard to prove the damages... Especially with cases like school violence. It must have been seriously hard. Find strength

4. So her current work will be her last work

5. Shameless

6. Fighting to the victim!!! Most of the Korean citizens are taking the victim's side

7. The kid that tormented me is on TV? Doing well? With a nice image? It must've been hell for them

8. The victim gave the interview directly but you're saying that all of this is over just because the company and Park Hye-soo are denying it?

9. Hul, the homeroom teacher told them to transfer school ㄷㄷ

10. Hul if they are giving interviews directly, this is irrefutable


[theqoo] DRAMA THAT GOT F*CKED OVER BY PARK HYE-SOO'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS
Is Dear M. (T/N: NCT Jaehyun is also a lead)

The first episode will air this Friday
This is a pre-made drama so it's not like they can just take her off.

original post: here

1. She's a f*cking nuisance

2. Retire

3. The male lead is supposed to be a victim of bullying while the female lead is acting as a righteous person ㅠㅠ this is real comedy

4. Why is she ruining the drama? Seriously, the male lead's fans must be sad..

5. My bias... he filmed this drama despite his busy schedule... ㅠㅠ boo

6. Wow f*cking funny... no there's nothing funny about this ㅠㅠㅠ f*ck

7. This drama's plot revolves around bullying but the lead is a school violence assailant

8. I thought that this was about school violence? They shouldn't be broadcasting this

9. F*cking pitiful

10. Please save my bias...


[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] 'SCHOOL VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS' PARK HYE-SOO, CANCELS RECORDING FROM 'GAYO PLAZA RADIO' TO 'YOO HEE-YEOL'S SKETCHBOOK'

According to a report by Sportive News on the 22nd, the recording schedule of Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook with Park Hye-soo, Jaehyun, Roh Jung Ei, Bae Hyun Sung and Lee Jin Hyuk, the main actors of KBS' new drama "Dear M." was canceled this afternoon.

This seems to have been affected by the aftermath of actor Park Hye-soo's alleged school violence. Park Hye-soo was recently suspected of committing school violence by slapping a middle school alumni and even calling the victim's father to swear at him, etc.

However, Park Hye-soo's agency, Studio Santa Claus Entertainment, said it would sue the writer, saying, "The allegations of school violence against Park Hye-soo are malicious slander and groundless speculation."

In addition, KBS's Jung Eunji's Music Plaza, which was known to be starring Park Hye-soo and Jaehyun, was also canceled.  Park Hye-soo has recently decided not to appear as she is embroiled in allegations of school violence.

original post: here

1. Cancel the broadcast of the drama

2. Why is she causing so much nuisance to the other actors?

3. Ha Jaehyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ Your time and effortㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. A f*cking nuisance, f*ck

5. Cancel the drama and pay the compensation for damage

6. I'm f*cking mad, just retire

7. Ha... f*ck, she's f*cking annoying

8. These are public broadcast so this outcome was obvious

9. Ah I was looking forward to Roh Jung Ei ㅠㅠ... No but what wrong have the other actors commit? They are getting the shorter end of the stick because of this bullying kid, I'm f*cking mad....

10. I'm just f*cking pissed ㅠㅠㅠㅠ aargh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com