Monday, February 22, 2021

[theqoo] SOOJIN, TOLD SEO SHIN AE "AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED TO BE A CELEBRITY WITH YOUR FACE?" EYE WITNESS THE VERBAL ABUSE

 

"Soojin, tells Seo Shin Ae "Appearing on broadcast with that face, aren't you embarrassed?", eye witnessed the verbal abuse"
"I went to the same school as **Jin in primary and middle school. During 2~3rd grade of middle school... SSA was in the class next to mine. There was a close friend of mine there so I always went to their class to play with her. In 2nd grade SSA was transferred to our school and received the attention of all the students in our school, so SJ who wanted to become a celebrity started feeling inferiority complex towards her. When she passed by SSA, she told her "You won't be able to be a celebrity with that face of yours" "Appearing on broadcast with your face, aren't you embarrassed?" I've seen her bash her face so many time. I was so mad for her, I wasn't close to her, but SSA would just ignore and say that she was fine and smiled at me... It's true that these 2 never really spoke to each other. But SSA unilaterally received a lot [of the remarks]."

(article summarizing what happened above)


original article: here

1. Coming from Seo Soojin's mouth? 

2. Who is she to point fingers at others' appearances. The article's title is like striking at the victim twice

2. And she's not going to retire? 

3. The title is dumbfounding, the victim probably doesn't want to hear those verbal abuse anymore, that's like killing them twice

4. With that face of hers..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. That subject is seriously Ugh she's so disgusting that I'll spare my words

6. Trash journalist f*ck talk about killing the victim twice 

7. Shin Ae is prettier 

8. You think that nobody has anything to say about your face..? 

9. F*cking piss me off

10. To be honest, Shin Ae is way prettier and people can get shocked if they look at Soojin...


[theqoo] (G)-IDLE, SOOJIN'S SCHEDULE ON THE 23RD "GOSSIP IDLE" CANCELLED


Soojin's schedule gets cancelled on Gossip Idle, a show where (G)-idle Miyeon hosts for.

original post: here

1. Just withdraw, don't be a burden to your members

2. If the company has any shame, kick her out 

3. That's being a burden to your members... If you have any thoughts, just withdraw

4. I feel like she'll shamelessly promote following this though 

5. No but first of all, isn't it better to halt activities now and discuss the future after...? Whether she's not leaving or she's withdrawing, she should be making this decision now... It's better for Soojin too 

6. Ah I freaking loved Idle's songsㅡㅡ  but I can't listen to them anymore because of Soojin 

7. What crimes did the other members commit 

8. Withdraw

9. Withdraw, it's not like she's Soyeon either 

10. They have lots of talented members, so please let's leave the members with bad personalities. What kind of burden is this 

[theqoo] SEO SHIN AE'S IG STORY UPDATE


Lyrics: 

I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
Stop, what the hell are you talking about? Ha
Get my pretty name outta your mouth
We are not the same with or without
Don't talk 'bout me like how you might know how I feel
Top of the world, but your world isn't real
Your world's an ideal
So go have fun
I really couldn't care less
And you can give 'em my best, but just know
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I don't want press to put your name next to mine
We're on different lines, so I
Wanna be nice enough, they don't call my bluff
'Cause I hate to find
Articles, articles, articles
Rather you remain unremarkable
Got a lotta interviews, interviews, interviews
When they say your name, I just act confused
Did you have fun?
I really couldn't care less
And you can give 'em my best, but just know
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I'm sorry
I don't think I caught your name
I'm sorry
I don't think I caught your name
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am

original post: here

1. I seriously support Shin Seon Ae I seriously cringe at people boycotting stuff, but I definitely won't listen to her group's music anymore 

2. That's the right song for herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Find strength 

3. There are a lot of people supporting you, please do well 

4. Wow a relevant song for this situation 

5. I'm not listening to the group's songs anymore 

6. Seo Shin Ae fighting 

7. Seriouslyㅠㅠㅜㅜ I wish only happiness for Seo Shin Ae ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

8. But I relate so much to Seo Shin Ae's position. She doesn't want to hurt Soojin, so she can't say stuff directly 

9. The song is so sad

10. Look at those lyrics... They are right... I didn't really care about the school violence posts, but after I saw her clarifications, I got goosebumps. As expected people don't change

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com