Sunday, January 14, 2018

[instiz] IDOL WHO IS OVERLY "TMI"

1st phase botox

"I found a way to become even prettier, I came here to get some botox"

2nd phase botox

"I'm trying out another way to become even prettier
this time, I'm not trying out botox, but acupressure massage ^^
Because they pressed my face, it looks like mung-bean rice cake, but please view me prettily"

3rd phase dyeing eyebrows

"I found yet another way to become a bit prettier
I'm dyeing my eyebrows"

BlockB Jaehyo is the embodiment of "TMI"
Finally he revealed his visuals





Jaehyo really worked hard to look cooler for this comeback, let's give him a round of applause clap clap clap!!

post response: +17

original post: here

1. Ugh he's so handsome...

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's seriously TMIㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's seriously funny

3. Wow he looks like Kim Heechul on the first and second picture

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even without you're still handsome Jaehyun nim! You're so cute

5. Wow so guys also get botox
 > A lot of guys get botox, a buy that I know gets it very often!

6. The way he smiles on the second picture is so handsomeㅜㅜㅜ 

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  He's totally TMI but he's cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. Jaehyun nim really looks like Jang Donggun, he's handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The biggest TMI ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Jaehyo is indeed handsome... My heart stopped

10. Wow so that's how handsome celebrities take care of themselves

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com