Sunday, January 14, 2018

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE OUR BEST FIRST LOVE/HEART FLUTTERING STORY!

When I was in my 4th grade of elementary school, there was this kid that I would meet every day to play games with. To be honest, I've been liking him for some years now. But then, on the 6th grade, he transferred school but I just want to see him one more time..




post response:
[+248][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 01:31 신고하기
I can't remember anything about my first love so I'll just write something heart flutteringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when people ask me for my number, I usually don't give it out and I'm also awkward ㅜ I just hate giving out my number. But at the same time, if someone asks me for my number in the streets, I think that I should give it out of manners.. Up until now, I've rejected everyone who asked for my number but last October, there was a guy wearing a school uniform who urgently ran up to me and bowed down to greet me. He then took out a post-it and handed it to me and I looked at him like "ㅍ_ㅍ?". So his face turned red and he said "here's my number!!! I wrote my entrance exam this year and thought that I did pretty well!!! Oh... since you were so pretty... seriously... I'm sorry if I'm being rude. If you think that you can contact me back, do you think that you can have my number..?". And our eyes met ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^... I was 1 year younger than that guy but since I was wearing normal clothes, he probably thought that I was an adult. But that day, I just didn't have school...... So I replied "ah yes" and took his numberㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went back home and contacted him and it was so nice... I told him my age and he was so taken aback and went like "ah for real?!?! Really?!?! Can I talk to you informally?!?!"... I found him cute.... I usually don't like it when people ask for my number but this oppa seems really nice, reliable and he's also handsome ㅋㅋ We've been dating up until now and he went to a good university so I'm proud..,..
479
26

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 09:13 신고하기
Kids, you know this right? It's ok if it's fake, just write it quick!
339
2
"Friends... thank you..."
ㅎ |2018.01.14 03:08 신고하기
My life... the most heart fluttering thing that happened to me is when I go pick up the mail.....
319
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 01:29 신고하기
During elementary school, the kid that I used to like died in a car accident. He made my heart flutter many times but remembering those times is so painful. On the day of the accident, the school was close due to the swine flu epidemic. But he decided to go to his kendo academy and on his way back, he was waiting at the intersection when a bus hit him. There were even articles about it back then and it made quite a big issue but most of the kids don't remember him anymore.. If he was still here he would be graduating high school soon. I will always keep him in my heart. I'm still sad that I can't see how he grew up.
195
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 10:52 신고하기
I have a lot to write but I'm just keeping them to myself
167
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 00:59 신고하기
It's awkward to call him my first love but I used to have a boyfriend when I was 7 years old. At that time, we used to say stuffs like "I like you! I like you too! Let's get married when we get old!" etc. We would even hold hands every day. Even though we were young he really told me that he liked me. I'm someone who sulk easily so if I was sulking up because of something that happened at school and left school by myself, he would be running after me and help me put on my shoes, wear my hat or adjust my clothes. Then he would take my hand and we would  go home. When we walked home, there was a park with a lot of flowers and he would take the flower petals and show them to me and be like "jjan!" and would sprinkle them on me and be like "you're pretty! You're pretty!" I don't know if my luck was good but our relationship stayed like this until elementary school, and even then, we would always hold hands. When other kids teased me, he would get mad and I would become all sulky and go home alone. So at some point, something like that happened and I was going home alone and there was some weird ahjussi who came up to me and was like "why are you crying? I'll buy you snacks". But I was so scared that I just froze and then I heard someone screaming from afar "yah!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave OP alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then I saw him rushing over me. Since he has a good voice, you could hear him super well and that ahjussi ran away. Thinking back about it, for him to do that at that age was so brave... After that incident, he became even more worried about me so he would always stick to me after school. Anyways, he's someone who made my youth pretty 
146
7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com