Sunday, January 14, 2018

[enter-talk] KIDS, DID YOU SEE NAM TAEHYUN MENTION WINNER ON HIS INSTAGRAM POST?

He was asked a question about Winner and he said himself that he didn't want to answer
Seems like he posted this as a snipe to the kids who swore at him???



"No, in the interview they asked me a question about leaving Winner, so I could only answer it. Me too I hate bringing this up. And why do you accuse me of always changing my words?
If I was to give you every detail about my departure from Winner, do you think that I'll be the one taking the loss? I'll keep quiet while I can so you guys stop writing hate comments
I hate fights, so you guys just focus on supporting the person you like
I'm not even an idol, I live well without having the need to pamper myself into the image of a kind and hardworking person.
I know myself and I'll work hard, I will do what I want have to do.
That being said, I live and eat better than the kids who just sit in their homes and swear at me,
if you hate me stop taking interest in me please"

post response:
[+52][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 20:28 신고하기
The difference between the 2 is obvious. When Winner just made their first OT4 comeback, they wished him well, that it was an unavoidable situation and to meet again at the position they want to be, and they never mentioned him again later. But it's 100% certain that they still got questions about Nam Taehyun, but they know how to avoid the topic well. But Nam Taehyun is different. Every time he gives an interview, he always changes his words and it seems like as time passes by he's starting to view Winner and YG as the bad guys and he keeps mentioning how idol life was hard for him. It's so frustrating..
54
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 19:31 신고하기
I would understand Nam Taehyun if he never mentioned Winner and the Winner fans attacked him, but he's the one who mentioned Winner on radio and played Really really, he even evaluated their rap skills and asked them if they were doing okay like that. Do you think that Winner fans wouldn't get angry? He says he doesn't want to talk about Winner, he should've just said that he doesn't want to answer that's it. It's not like Winner fans are coercing him or somethingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 20:39 신고하기
He could've just told the journalist to stop asking these types of questions. It's already been more than 1 year and he's still mentioning Winner~ He still talks about how he was sick so he left YG, how he didn't fit in, and he still talks about how he threw tantrums during Winner times and plays Really really and goes "this and that" about the members' skills and chuckles at them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the one who can't forget Winner~ and this post proves it, he's so ridiculousㅋㅋㅋ
47
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 21:40 신고하기
Do you know how prettily YG viewed Winner? The board of directors prepared work for them and wrote articles about them, imagine them reading what Nam Taehyun is writing now, they'd be shocked
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 20:13 신고하기
ㅜㅜ He keeps using "yah, you" and informal speech like that, but he wants us to shut up and stop making rumors about him ㅜㅜㅜ what rumors did we create about you ㅜㅜㅜㅜ We were all shielding you when rumors of you quitting came out before you left ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He's the one who wrote the post telling us to stop minding about him, but why would he delete it after, what intentions does he have? I seriously wonder how I even liked him before
23
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com