Sunday, January 14, 2018

[teens stories] I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ARE GETTING OLD SO FAST, IT'S SAD ㅜㅜㅜ

They say that you start getting old starting from your 20'sㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope that people would not only do researches on how to make us live longer but on how to make us age less quickly. What's good about living long if you're already so old...  ㅜㅜ also, when I see my parents getting older, I just don't feel happy...




post response:
[+528][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 00:36 신고하기
I really don't want to get old. I find it scary. I just want to live up to my 20's forever...
206
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 22:04 신고하기
When we're on a break at school and that I start thinking about my mom and dad getting old, I feel like I'm about to tear up. Seriously, I've cried once during break time and the kids were asking me why I was crying. I seriously don't think that I can live on if my parents died. I'd rather die before my parents die. I wish that my parents could live on for longerㅠㅠ
189
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 18:50 신고하기
Me too I'm sad when I think about things like that. The first time time that I felt how quickly someone ages was when I looked back at my baby pictures. I just grew up but my mom became older and I felt so sad. I've always felt that I was 17 but now that I'm 20, I don't feel like becoming old is such a sad thing anymore. You experience new things at every age. It would be good if I stayed at this age forever but since time won't stop, let's look at it positively. I have a dongsaeng who's been worrying about this nowadays so it made me want to write this comment
143
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 02:09 신고하기
We're in a generation where people live past 100 y.o. but I wished that they made a medication that makes you stop aging after 30 y.o. It's annoying how our youth is so short, it's not like we died at such a young age either
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.14 00:29 신고하기
Time is seriously merciless. Our parents slowly start to get wrinkles on their faces and my grandma passed away... seriously, the feeling of losing someone cannot be explained. It's like your head would burst out, that someone was stabbing your heart and that you just want to scream like crazy... The sadness will eventually go away but then you would sometimes remember that person so vividly and it's hard. I don't know what I'm trying to sayㅎ sorry
33
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com