Sunday, January 14, 2018

[instiz] JAPANESE CURRENT HOST FASHION, THIS IS NOT FROM 10 YEARS AGO
























(More pictures in the original post)

original post: here

1 . Those long hair... Dame.... Please stop... Give them short hair already...

2. I know that fashion keep going back and forth but This is a bit...

3. Do Japanese girls actually enjoy this?
 > I know some who don't like it! They wonder why they still dress this way too...

4. I really can't understand Japan

5. They really like wearing those? Our fashion taste is indeed different

6. I seriously thought that this was from 10 years ago

7. It looks like Heenim's debut hair

8. They're all Domyojis.... Why didn't they change?

9. I have lots of Japanese friends and even the girls there hate that fashion! I wonder who they dress like this for...

10. Those shoes look like the prison shoes they wear in Harry Potter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com