Tuesday, February 27, 2018

[enter-talk] I ENJOYED ALL OF KIM SUNGGYU'S SONGS

I'm another group's fan who listened to the entire album of Kim Sunggyu 10 Stories.
First of all,
Song #1: Punchnello? featured in the song, and it has that vibe of "If you're with me I can do anything, I told you, there's no one for you but me don't you know?"
Song #2: It's about wanting to protect you but in an obsessive and bitter way, it's like a small obsession...? I love the part where he says "Don't move~~~"
Song #3: The title track "True Love", I think I understand why it's the title trackㅇㅇ The MV seems cool, I haven't watched it yet
Song #4: "Attraction".This song's vibe is so bright, it feels like a young first love?
Song #5: "Vanishing days". This is my favorite song beside True Love. I think it's supposed to be a ballad, it's quiet and nice, it feels like when you depart a loved one with full of regrets?
Song #6: "Till sunrise" Jonghwan nim from Nell featured in that song, you can definitely hear his color
Song #7: It's such an apologetic songㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ It makes me feel all sorry but it's addictive
Song #8: "City of Angels" also had Nell's vibe. Nice and quiet
Song #9: Sen...timental? I don't know English, but it feels like a fall songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ  "I want to hang out/play around~" This part is especially good
Song #10: Also another favorite of mine, it's a good song to listen to in your tough days. It has the emotions of a ballad song and the vibe feels light, it's nice



post response:
[+261][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 01:50 신고하기
OP's analysis is jjang
50
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 01:53 신고하기
Seriously Mirror is a masterpiece
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 08:24 신고하기
In "City of angels" when he says "I'm so curious~~~" that part his voice was so good
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 04:14 신고하기
Sentimental... A freaking masterpiece
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 06:44 신고하기
Ha ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you, he started working on it since June last year. thank you for listening to his solo album
24
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com