Tuesday, February 27, 2018

[teens stories] I'M LEAVING THE COUNTRYㅠ!!

Me parents have been preparing to emigrate for over 2 years now and because of the recent issues with our society, and of the raise in sexual crimes, they said that they couldn't raise kids here anymore. They were pretty rushed so we're leaving tomorrow in the afternoon!! I'm f*cking happy. Korea's rotten education system and cramming school suck. So bye!
Of course, even after I emigrate, I won't be able to leave PANNㅋㅋ



(OP is going to England)


post response:
[+52][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 02:34 신고하기
Wow I'm so jealousㅠ If you go there, you can pee comfortable, can wear all the exposing clothes you want and there won't be things like taking girls' pictures in secret and rape...
27
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 00:40 신고하기
Once you arrive in England, make sure to write a follow-up
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 00:37 신고하기
Have fun... Me too, I want to make money, get married and then leave the country with my kids.......
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 09:05 신고하기
I don't know much about England but I've been living in the US for 8 years now. I'm living the immigrant life and I'm a high schooler right now. Everyone were envious of me but you won't only be walking on the flower path. I just wanted to let you know! When you go overseas, it's not necessarily better than Korea and there are a lot of downsides too. You will get hurt a lot but you will also be able to experience a more broad  view of the world so I hope that you adjust to England well!! Fighting 
2
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.28 00:38 신고하기
F*ck, I'm so jealous ㅠㅠㅠ please live well for me..........
2
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com