Tuesday, February 27, 2018

[enter-talk] SUBJECTIVE COLORS THAT REMINDS ME OF MALE IDOL GROUPS!!

1. Bigbang


- Emperors of the pop music scene, they're like the symbols.
- They've shown a variety of colors through their performances so I was conflicted but picked those 3 in the end
- The "I'm better than you" vibe, charismatic, hyung force, chaebol house, something very strong
- The darkest color represents how they can fill the emptiness, and the way they can bring everyone down. Freesia and Frozon dew represents how they can differentiate themselves from all other groups

2. SUJU


- I chose these 2 colors for SUJU based on the overall image rather than their music alone
- They're 10 years into their debut, but they're still witty, pleasant and unique, their music sounds clever(?) and their fandom and public recognition are strong
- Deeper colors suit them, their charms aren't light, so Mazarine blue and Mars red's combination suit them

3. EXO

- Can't express EXO with only 2~3 colors, so I chose a bunch of colors even though it still feels lacking
- They have a romantic subtlety with a dark vibe?
- It feels like looking across a foggy and dusty window and looking at London, while drinking hot chocolate
- Flawless performance + clear voices that warms that Winter, those colors represent EXO who are worthy of high praisese

4. BTS

- Personally I feel like BTS' colors shouldn't match each other
- The reason why BTS chews on Korean and overseas is because they have that streets mood/military vibe 
- They have that hiphop and stylish vibe like those backstreets of America, and their music has a mature feel to it so I chose those colors
- The first color suits BTS the most in my opinion

5. VIXX


- Vixx received a lot of love for being the concept-dols!
- They have that cold blue winter night vibe with a comet that flies across the sky (Somehow that's the vibe I get).
- VIXX charms transformation has no end, they're masculine and strong, but also a dreamlike and "hurt" image"
- Because of their skills, they have that elite blue aura
- I don't know if those are VIXX's official colors, but I feel like they encompass VIXX's charms the most

6. BTOB

- As soon as I saw Yucca I thought of BTOB!
- They match blueish vibes a lot, they're bright but also have some "depressed" emotions
- Clear beats, extravagant lyrics, charming voices with the fall sky
- Aren't they popular with both female and male?
- Those colors represent BTOB's "boyish" sentimentality, honest music and liveliness behind stage

7. Winner

- If BTOB are the bright blue, Winner are the deep/dim blue because of their dark and lonely vibe
- YG are known for their upbeat and hiphop/swag sounds, but Winner is like the cold and emptiness, but at the same time they have a tropical feel?
- They have that models/royalty image
- Winner has a lot of "Sea" symbolism in their songs so the suit "watery" colors?

8. iKON

- Just looking at them makes me think of fire colors, they're burning hotly, their music is full of swag and youth, and excitement.
- Firecracker's color especially embodies iKON's fiery and lukewarmness at the same time
- Spain Tomato is mentioned a lot alongside iKON, so that color also match them
- Bright music, happy young boys, lit sun

9. Seventeen

- Bright, cheerful, lively, young emotions
- I think that Seventeen represents all the colors of the spectrum actually, but I feel like those 3 colors can encompass their vibe pretty well.
- They pull off the school concepts the best, they're vibrant and their performances are well-crafted and even their music?
- As soon as I read Paradise pink I thought 'wow it's Seventeen'

10. Shinee

- I feel like emerald would fit Shinee the best, but there are no pantone colors named like that ㅠㅠ
- I wanted something close to a refreshing lime, but there weren't any either
- Those colors combo isn't the best ones but it's the closest I could get
- The originator of the refreshing concepts, Shinee are the representatives
- Creative concepts, extravagant music and choreography, even though tough things can happen we know that they can go through it! Those colors represent this well


post response:
[+169][-57]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 16:20 신고하기
Thank you❤️
75
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 17:24 신고하기
Your words are too pretty ㅜㅜ Thank you for viewing VIXX prettily!
58
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 16:16 신고하기
Oh OP is daebak, VIXX"s official colors are actually navy blue and shining goldㅋㅋㄱㅋIt's close to the colors you chose
50
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 20:32 신고하기
I'm a melody and your words are so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can agree with all those explanations ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for viewing BTOB prettily, the goosebumps part is that BTOB's color is "Slow blue" and it's so close to the ones you pickedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
20
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 16:08 신고하기
Popular with male and female .... This line made me emotional, BTOB grew so much ㅠ Thank you for this good post
19
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 19:58 신고하기
I'm an EXO L and your words are so so pretty, I've read every word of your post and I can agree with everything you said, thank you for such a positive post ㅠㅠㅠㅠ OP thank you♡
18
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com