Tuesday, February 27, 2018

[instiz] "NUNA I CAN SEE YOUR BREAST, PLEASE COVER THEM"












original post: here

1. Hul that was totally rude
 > Huh... I think it's more mannerly to tell her, it's better than to stare at her parts until the end

2. Who's this? I feel like I've seen her before
 > It's Hello Venus' Alice

3. Didn't he just tell her to be careful with it?

4. This situation is shameful and embarrassing, but it's still better to let her know

5. What wrong did he commit? Do you think it's better to just let her chest out like that? He's way better than those guys who create fancams and sexually harass her

6. Ah that's too embarrassing

7. The title is problematic

8. To be honest, I'm sure he just told her to be careful, I'm sure that she's thankful for him when thinking back at it

9. Seriously what is Hello Venus up to lately?

10. Letting her know is the polite thing to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com