Tuesday, February 27, 2018

[teens stories] EVERYONE, LET’S SHARE OUR KISS STORIES!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for kiss gif animation
(pic not included)

Starting from me, I’ve kissed my ex-boyfriend before. But I think that I’m my current boyfriend’s first girlfriend and I’ve tried kissing him a few times but he would say that I was going too fast and would reject me. On Christmas day, we went to a room café for a date and I wanted to kiss him so I purposely was eating a mint candy by myself. And he was like “are you gonna eat alone?” and I was like “should you eat it too~?” and then as soon as I was done talking, he went in for a kids…. But kids… it was my first time having a candy kiss and it’s not that nice… a normal kiss is much better…

post response:
[+423][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 17:21 신고하기
I was dating this super annoying oppa who was 2 years older than me. When we met, we would go walk downtown and go to the PC bang, I did nothing else than waiting for him while he was gaming. I always met him after I was done eating, but he would never eat beforehand so I would just watch him eat his sundubu jjigae while doing nothing. I was wondering if we were even dating or if I was just in a one-sided love but I liked him so much that I didn’t want to break up with him. But then on some random day, we were in the parking lot next to my house and looked at me and was like “should I give you a kiss?” And I was like “ah what are you saying~~!” and then he suddenly hugged me and kissed me. But since it was my first time, I couldn’t do it properly and I just burst out laughing. But then he was like “it was your first kiss right?” and I was just like “what the…”. But then, he lifted me up and then we kissed for a long timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt like time f*cking stoppedㅋㅋㅋ that kiss was so strong back then that all the kisses I’m getting now are just badㅋㅋㅋ I just don’t have the feeling I had back then anymore
264
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 12:48 신고하기
.
250
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 12:17 신고하기
I can’t be the only one who has none right?
185
2
(Pretends to be cool)
ㅇ |2018.02.27 02:53 신고하기
Everyone, shut up and just upvote me, I want to be in the best comments
162
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 14:18 신고하기
Please just vote my commentㅠㅠㅠ you had your first kiss in high school, vote up vs in middle school, vote down ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
136
111

ㅇㅎ |2018.02.27 11:50 신고하기
Kids, I had my first kiss yesterday!! You’re jealous right??^^
109
1
(*Beep* Ahh!! (T/N: using the lie detector))
사랑아빛이... |2018.02.27 20:55 신고하기
Write them down right nowwwwww!!!!!!!!
97
2

ㅎㅎ |2018.02.27 21:15 신고하기
I’m OP and I’m gonna share my first kiss story. I was waiting in a classroom by the wall because my boyfriend was gonna bring me back my blanket. And then as soon as he entered the room, he removed his shoes and walked towards me. He then put one hand on the wall behind me and another hand on my waist and raised me up and kissed meㅋㅋㅋㅋlooks like he really wanted to kiss me….
96
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com