Tuesday, February 27, 2018

[instiz + enter-talk] IKON DUMP ft. GOO JOONHOE'S IG CONVERSATION WITH FANS

[instiz] IKON JOONHOE TELLING FANS THAT IT'S OKAY TO HAVE A HARD TIME



fan: Nowadays, I'm feeling so exhausted, I cry a lot more and I'm having a hard time. Oppas gave me strength again today, thank you. I can always count of oppas to give me strength during hard times, I love you

Junhoe: Please don't be sad. Sometimes, it's okay not to be "fighting" all the time and you can be worn out! You will be able to find things to learn from during those times too... There are no experience that can harm you, let all experience pass and go, you'll be able to gather something helpful and beautiful. I'm infinitely grateful to be able to cheer whoever we can... I'll work hard on being a singer than can cheer on other people, thank you for your nice words. You can feel tired, but be happy ;)

post response :+156
original post: here

1. His heart is damn warmㅠㅜ 

2. If I was that fan, I would've been so touched..  

3. June-yahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Your words and your heart are so pretty

4. Wow his heart is so sweet~

5. Ah I'm tearing up

6. Look at how pretty our Joonhoe's words areㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I wish Joonhoe and all you guys remain happy






[enter-talk] IKON JOONHOE'S PERSONALITY

post response: 
[+110][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 05:39 신고하기
What the hell, he sent a reply, he's quite warm; Ah I'm not even an iKONIC
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 13:25 신고하기
He looks like a punk but his words are so kind, I'm falling for him
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.27 09:53 신고하기
Ha...Joonhoe-yah...I"m crying..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9
0

ㅇ |2018.02.27 23:45 신고하기
I attended their Bling Bling fansign and f*ck why do they all look so handsome in real life? I screamed "Oppa!!!!You're too handsome!!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they replied "Thank you but please let your anger out" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking cute  ㅠㅠㅠ Ugh I'm entering the fandom because of June...
7
0





[instiz] IKON SUFFERING DURING THEIR FANSIGNS









post response: +149

original post: here

1. The last one where his managers shakes his hand is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ The manager nim is like that too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. So cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. I want to handshake them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Manager nimㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Just wait for my hand at the fansign

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com