Sunday, May 27, 2018

[enter-talk] I NEVER KNEW THE SASAENG ISSUE COULD TAKE THIS PROPORTION


"Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was talking with this person who's an acquaintance of the entertainment industry and heard some shocking stuff
You know about sasaengs right?
- Yeah
How do they know stuff like that private schedules?
- There are a lot of ways, but usually people who are close acquaintances of celebrities would receive money and they would sell the information like private schedules"

post response:
[+392][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 00:21 신고하기
Isn't this so obvious? Just the facts that sasaengs would all know their phone numbers and the fansite managers would all be lining up in front of the airport before they even arrive there ㅋㅋ They know all their flight itineraries, the sasaengs' invasion techniques are solid. To be honest, I think that fansite managers are no different than sasaengs ㅇㅇ And the information like the ones regarding their airports are never shared, this is no different from stalking..
152
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.26 21:56 신고하기
F*ck so the acquaintances of the celebrities themselves sell those informationㅋㅋㅋㅌ? It means that sasaengs have it easier than we think
81
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 00:16 신고하기
Rather than the sasaeng issue, this shows how double faced people can get. But regarding the sasaeng issue,we need to take more drastic measures against them, every time they're being mentioned, people just swear at them. Still, I don't know how this could be fixed
45
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 02:30 신고하기
I'm guilty of looking at fansite pictures myself.. But I wish that fansite culture would disappear... Seems like I have double standards too 
33
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 01:52 신고하기
That's true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know middle schoolers who are fans of Bangtan and would pay sasaengs and fansites for their private information, they're my friends but they're the worst
27
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 02:08 신고하기
I never knew this but I wonder if idols ever get adjusted to that... They must feel so tormented
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 01:23 신고하기
That's true. Sasaengs would even ask their own managers to take pictures of them and the content that would be put on V-app and other activities like that would all be shared. That's a picture of the information about the the content of their schedule that's been collected and sent to a sasaeng
23
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com