Sunday, May 27, 2018

[enter-talk] ISN'T PENTAGON'S KINO CRAZY...




I saw this by accident on Facebook
and I heard of them because their song "Shine" is very famous nowadays so I went to search him up

He's seriously so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And cute too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
He's totally my type....

By the way, it's been 4 years since I've been fangirling over Winner and other idols have never caught my attention so this is the first time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

I still don't know Kino that well, so please inform me more about him in the commentsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
Tell me about other members too

post response:
[+127][-41]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 08:47 신고하기
Kino is straight up the stan attractor ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like the type who'd have  a lot of core fans
22
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 14:53 신고하기
Good dancer, good singer, good producer. Even his personalities are good and he's cute, yet sexy. Recently, I've been only watching Kino's videos. The fancam during their Yeondeungpo fansign, his self-composed songs, the Lonely MV, etc. If you watched his fancams, he looks like a different person in each of them  https://youtu.be/iSoN4v1G8Os
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 11:49 신고하기
It's Kino it's Kinoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A idol from birth ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He's extra sensitive, but this is what's cute about him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 23:17 신고하기
I knew this video would make it to Pann someday ㅠㅠㅠ This is almost as good as Hani's Up&Down fancam... Please watch all his fancams ㅠㅠㅠ His expressions are all good ...
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 19:15 신고하기
Me too I'm a incle but I really don't regret fangirling on both at the same time
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 19:33 신고하기
Kino is like the guy who has a lot of nuna fans. He's seriously born to be an idol, all his core fans are nunas
8
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com