Sunday, May 27, 2018

[teens stories] OUR COUNTRY'S DATING CULTURE IS SERIOUSLY BAD

Whether it's guys or girls, I feel like they are too controlling of each other... for real... I can't get into a relationship because it's so tiring, would make me too pissed off and would give me goosebumps. I wish that there were someone with my kind of personality



post response:

[+172][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 23:06 신고하기
I also hate how they are even ready to kill their partner when he/she tries to break up ㅋㅋ (T/N: there's a popular saying in Korean called 'anjeon ibyeol' which translates to 'safe farewell'. It's to describe scenarios where one partner threatens the other party when trying to break up)
111
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 15:18 신고하기
I agree. If I look around me, there are so many couples who make a fuss if their partner just stare a bit at someone else. They think that everyone is in love with their boyfriends....
77
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 22:25 신고하기
Even if you look at the average Korean people, you can see that most of the time, the girls are way too dependent on the guys. If you look at foreign men who have dated Korean girls, most of them would say nice things but would also say how the girls would meddle too much with their own lives, and that it's like they are suspicious of them and not trusting enough. Foreign men would say that for foreign women, it's not a big deal if they don't contact them for 1 day since they can always contact each other the next day. There are a lot of cases of foreign men pointing this out. From my point of view, I think that since we've been living in such a competitive society ever since we were young, the adults have never taught us to trust others and instead, it's as if we are taught that we need to possess and control things. Our society is definitely competitive. We have high suicide rates, and there are also a lot of violence in dating. It's just the reality of our society
64
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.28 01:20 신고하기
I find it f*cking hilarious how people confess and start dating so quicklyㅋㅋㅋ It really makes me wonder if you can really fall in love with someone whom you've met for only 1 week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ people who are saying that they are doing this for love just sound so fake;
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.28 01:18 신고하기
I f*cking hate how our country views whoever who's not dating as someone weird or a loser. ㅋㅋㅋ And if someone just wants to relax alone on Christmas, people treat them as being so pitifully lonely (T/N: Christmas is a day for dating in Korea) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck
33
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 15:17 신고하기
Agree. Guys and girls are always like "don't talk to him/her on Facebook, if you do, I'll kill you"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, it's f*cking scary
23
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com