Sunday, May 27, 2018

[enter-talk] THE TRENDING TAGS ARE MAKING ME SO UPSET...

Image result for kang daniel bacon
(pic not included)

I almost thought I was looking at a hate post on PANN
Currently, the top trending tags on Twitter are all swearing at Daniel

What wrong did he commit for eating raw bacon?
Ah so you're saying he's disgusting? Why are you guys all concerned about him suddenly?
Raw bacon has already been smoked before so obviously you can eat it raw.
The only reason we cook it is to make it more flavorful
(t/n: Korean bacon is basically ham, not to confuse with American bacon)

I didn't know what was happeningㅋㅋ  but Twitter is the worst
Swear at him using any other reason I don't care, but for this to trend #1 on Twitter is beyond my imagination

Seriously I hope you guys a re embarrassed
Does dissing idols like that make your life cleaner?
I seriously wonder where you get all that confidence

post response:
[+69][-12]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 19:51 신고하기
Please don't be upsetㅠㅠ Those kids are all "twitter feminists". Kang Daniel, you're not weird, they're the abnormal ones ㅎㅎ
29
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 19:59 신고하기
I'm another group's fan, but please don't be too upset by this. The normal kids, which are the majority of people all think that this is bullsh*t? Take this as Kang Daniel's proven social media power
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 19:52 신고하기
From my opinion, rather than dissing him, I think people are debating over his habits? Anyways, don't pay too much attention to it.. This is not gonna create a big controversy so let's just bury this
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 20:01 신고하기
Conclusion: Who cares about the way you eat your bacon, no one is at fault for eating it the way they want
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 21:34 신고하기
Those f*ckers' mentalities are showing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ What business do you have with him eating what he wants?
3
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com