Sunday, May 27, 2018

[naver] JUNG HAEIN "CENTER CONTROVERSY AT THE BAEKSANG... IT WAS MY FIRST TIME AT A BIG AWARD SHOW, I WAS NERVOUS"





original post: here

1. [+5,453, -1,764]
No matter how nervous you were, you couldn't feel that it was uncomfortable to be jammed between two big sunbaes?...

2. [+3,349, -826]
If you look at the video, you'll know. He's just using "nervousness" as an excuse.He wasn't willing to move away from the center since the beginning

3. [+2,349, -424]
If you were nervous, should've just stood at the back or on the sides.Who would go for the center??

4. [+2,379, -593]
Considering the fact that it was the first time for him, when he was greeting the PDs and actors, he was jammed in the middle, but he shamelessly didn't want to move away. Whether he was nervous or not, if I was greeting people, I would leave a space and move around to make others more comfortable?. If you watch his fancams, he seriously just didn't want to move away from the center. I was really shocked.  I liked him but this gave me a wake up call

5. [+2,377, -1,391]
Anyone can make a mistake~ I'll look forward to a better sight of you next time. Find strength



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com