Sunday, May 27, 2018

[enter-talk] WINNER KANG SEUNGYOON FINDING HIS HATE COMMENTS

He's my bias, but this is my first time finding out..
Kang Seungyoon is appearing on a program called Secret Garden
and he was lacking some confidence so to fix that
he went to look for his hate comments..
He must've been hurt but he kept saying "Ah so that's me..."
So in order for him to improve he thought about reading his hate comments..
Seungyoon-ah you don't need to do that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


"Sorry for not being a good dongsaeng
Sorry for not being a good friend
Sorry for not being a good leader
Me too, it's my first time trying out being a leader, so please understand
I'd hate to say that I'm sorry
but this is the last time I would feel sorry
Because I will work to make this sentence disappear"
-Kang Seungyoon Nagoya con





post response:
[+67][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 16:38 신고하기
You don't need to make up for your weaknesses ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Just look at your strengths Seungyoon-ah
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 22:15 신고하기
He does all that so that incles would only see good in him ㅠ He's not criticizing himself but he seeks criticism. We will only see the good in you ❤️
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.27 19:50 신고하기
Heart clench We're already satisfied with who you are, you can stop reading hate comments ㅠㅠㅠ
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.28 04:01 신고하기
What does Kang Seungyoon thinks he lacks?... I'm another group's fan but even I think he's perfect. Seungyoon-ah stop looking at those and just smile while singing with the fans
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.28 02:58 신고하기
Kang Seungyoon is now the youngest and the leader, but he lead Winner all the way there. This makes me fangirl on Kang Seungyoon so much, I love you our leader ㅠㅠㅜㅠ
4
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com