Sunday, May 27, 2018

[naver] "WE'VE HELD THROUGH THESE 10 YEARS WELL"... SHINEE, CELEBRATING THEIR DEBUT (FT. 200 M ♥)




 
original post: here

1. [+4,434, -30]
Jonghyun is also resting in a good place now

2. [+1,218, -17]
I like all their songs so I really really want to hear it!!!! This is the album that I've been looking forward to the most~~

3. [+813, -19]
I was so happy to spend the past 10 years together. Thank you for becoming our singers and thank you for giving me so many memories during my school years!! Let's stay together in the future too like good friends :) I'll always be at this place supporting you guys!! Congrats on your 10 years ㅎㅎ Let's be together for the next 10 years and even thereafter <3

4. [+685, -32]
They are seriously idols that I respect

5. [+431, -17]
Shinee, congrats on your 10 years and thank you for always making me happy. Don't get hurt during your promotions and stay healthy! We will always love May 

6. [+241, -2]
It would've been nice if Jonghyun was together with them at this time... I miss you Kim Jonghyun





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com