Sunday, January 13, 2019

[enter-talk] COUNTRY YOU SHOULD NEVER VISIT FOR VACATION *TRIGGER*

I know that Europe and US are racist against Aboriginal people everywhere
but I need you guys to know about Belgium specifically

Even for Park Joonhyung who lived in the US for so long, he's being treated like that, it's the US in their 70's and 80's all over again
Even when the camera is there, they still charged at him and one person even tried to attack him
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPhwAtCzYP4 the scene starts at ~1:55)


The Belgians students started doing the Asian eyes when they were asked to greet the camera


"I asked for 2 hams and 2 cheeses, but they only gave me one of each! They were taking care when giving out the fries, but when it was my turn, they just threw it at me"

Hwang Jaegeun getting a racist treatment when he went to Belgium on vacation


Seol Kihyeon used to be a football player for the Belgium team and was the player who scored the highest number of points
Still, the fanclub casted votes for the title of "Man of the match" only to white players and Seol Ki hyun didn't receive a single vote.


Racism even in their newspaper, this is another country's president too..


Even the minister of foreign affairs came out with a black face like that

This is their past history











During their Congo occupation, they enslaved the natives and told them that if their quota of work wasn't fulfilled, their hands would be cut off... They were sent to slavery again and if not fulfilled another time, their other hand would be cut off
Because some lost both their hands and couldn't work anymore, they were simply executed
There were over 10M people whose hands were cut off
And over 20M people who were executed reducing their population to half...



This is Belgium's human zoo in 1958

original post:
[+158][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 00:24 신고하기
I'm seriously not going...ㅋㅋㅋ They're so uncivilized wow...ㅋㅋ
69
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 00:29 신고하기
I went on vacation in Europe and it's my first time feeling such an overwhelming aura when I landed in Belgium. Anywhere I went, I felt an hostile atmosphere around me, and I could feel it just from the streets and I didn't enjoy the touristic places either. And I've been discriminated against for the first time at the supermarket... Rome used to have a bad reputation, but for me, Belgium is even scarier
64
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 02:38 신고하기
Why are they always judging us;; They seriously just stare you in with their eyes ㅡㅡ
44
0

ㅋㅋ |2019.01.14 03:36 신고하기
Belgium seems like a f*cked up country, thank you for letting me know. I hope countries like them fail ㅋㅋㅋ
29
0

방방방뛰어 |2019.01.14 04:05 신고하기
We're all humans... The faces in the Congo pictures look so desperate..... Belgium seriously.... I hope their future generations fail...
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 04:33 신고하기
Belgium and UK really did a good job washing their image clean..
19
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com