Sunday, January 13, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO WIPED HIS NOSEBLEED ON STAGE -NCT RENJUN

This is an idol's coping ability
it was on the 181231 stage, you could hear him inhaling and there were also a few scenes of him wiping his nose. So the fans just thought that he had a cold and was wiping his snort but actually, his nose was bleeding before going on stage (because the dorms were too dry). He just went on with the performance even though his nose kept on bleeding...
These were the times he wiped his nose on stage









"I... actually, the dorms were too dry so that day, before going on stage, my nose bled.
But since it was before the stage, I just wiped it off like that and it looked fine so I went on stage.
But (it started bleeding) and I was like "what's this?" so that's why I inhaled during my part.
I couldn't sing properly either.
It was our last stage so it's a shame."

Actually, you could see blood on his hands from the fan-taken pictures, on his thumb and palms...


He actually forgot the moves at some point... but since he coped with it so well, you couldn't tell on broadcast

"You couldn't tell on broadcast, but on that day, at some point, his blood fell to the ground and Renjun was taken aback so he forgot (the dance), but he kept dancing on his spot"

I think that they were talking about this part.. His nose bled and he wiped it off and looked at his hand before continuing to dance...


How can he bare through a nosebleed...
Renjun is always doing a good job but this time, he did more than good ㅠㅠ They need to buy them a humidifier for their forms... he needs to be healthy in 2019...












post response:
[+530][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 16:10 신고하기
I thought that he was wiping away his snort but it was blood... he must have been shocked. If he never talked about it, I would've never known. Injoonie is a born idol, he did well ㅠㅠ
81
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 16:33 신고하기
I remember him?? He was wiping away his blood at that time?? I couldn't tell... but the pictures of him explaining the situation is so cute. His duality is awesome. He;s handsome and pretty
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 16:38 신고하기
The stage was so perfect, I didn't even think about it...
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 16:57 신고하기
Send them a humidifier!!!!!!!!!!!!
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 16:49 신고하기
Renjun can adapt himself to anything on stage. Last time, he turned back and was breathing heavily but still endured through the performance. This time, his nose was bleeding and he just wiped it away and just said that it was a shame and didn't mention it on and on. He didn't even say it in a tiring way but said it jokingly. I bet that he was so shocked. Sigh, Renjun is doing such a good job so I hope that even if he's disappointed with the stage, he doesn't get too upset. Let's walk on the flower path healthily in 2019
23
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com