Sunday, January 13, 2019

[naver] IU, FEMALE LEAD IN TVN'S HOTEL DEL LUNA, "TO AIR THIS SUMMER"



Hotel Del Luna is a fantasy drama based on a hotel where wandering spirits live. In the center of Seoul, Hotel Del Luna has a splendid appearance but the souls cannot leave that place. The elders come to see te delightful Del Luna under the moonlight and receives special express services that is not of this world.

original post: here

1. [+255, -36]
Looks fun, IU fighting!!

2. [+148, -18]
Gasp, that's her next work?!! IU fighting

3. [+116, -20]
If she comes out on drama, I'll make sure to watch it! IU fighting <3

4. [+104, -17]
Lee Jieun, the entertainer with multiple talents, I support you

5. [+92, -18]
Actress Lee Jieun, fighting

6. [+27, -9]
'My Ahjussi' left such a deep impression in me, I hope that this drama hits daebak too, fighting

7. [+27, -10]
It's IU so I must watch this

8. [+23, -7]
Wow hul, the plot is so unique and fun!! I'll make sure to watch it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com