Sunday, January 13, 2019

[enter-talk] IF HE WAS ON PRODUCE HE WOULD'VE BEEN FREAKING SWORN AT

He's currently #2 on Undernineteen, he's called Choi Sumin

Here's the summary

Sumin: My right knee is very swollen, so I don't think I will be able to stand on stage.
Jongwon: Of course we were taken aback
Shin Chanbin: As a leader and as a member, I was taken aback
Sumin: I was the one who said that I could do it, because I thought that the positions were already all sorted and everything was set, so if I were to come and say something like "Sorry, but I don't think I can stand on stage" I thought that taking you guys' position, it would be really upsetting right?
*Everyone is too shocked to say anything*



Jongwon: We had to redo the whole formation for a stage with 5 people
Chanbin: I think that the best thing to do right now, we could remove the last part with Sumin and leave the same part for hyung. To remove those moves that were there at the beginning, I think it would be good for hyung and it would be good for us overall too.
*Chanbin wants to sort this out as soon as possible*
Chanbin: As the leader and as the person in charge of the choreography, I will do my best to cover the parts that Sumin hyung can't do. By changing the formation, I think we will be able to present a stage that's well-assembled for 5 people.
*In the end, Fiction team will be creating a 5 people version.*



*When fixing their choreography before going on stage*
Chanbin: We had a serious talk yesterday. It would be too hard for Sumin hyung to dance, so we thought about rearranging the stage for 5 people
Lee Eunji: So where would be Sumin? He's going out again?
Chanbin: Yeah, just like HER, he only appears during his part
Lee Eunji: Do you think this looks good? You guys all agreed to that?

They were telling the directors that they changed the dance to 5 people
and suddenly Sumin appears



Sumin: No, but that's why yesterday, I said that if I were to be dropped out, I will just drop out. But as we were talking, I said "I should just do it, so put me in"
*The members are taken aback from Sumin's change of words since yesterday*

He started saying something completely different from the day beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He said he couldn't do it, but now says that he can do itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But they already made the formation for 5 peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Lee Eunji: Right now, it's hard for you to bend your leg right?
Sumin: I think I can endure it. So that's why I'm saying this again, I think I can do it
Eunji: If we only change that part where you're seating, you think you can do it?
Sumin: Yes!
*Sumin changes his words without consulting the members*

??????????????? F*ck

Chanbin: I wasn't going to say anything, but right now, I think that this situation is just dumbfounding? We gathered yesterday and hyung said that you wanted us to almost cut you out of the performance and that because you couldn't do it, we were discussing about reforming the positions for 5 people no?
*Chanbin revealing their disagreement with Sumin's position*
Chanbin: When the teacher was there, Sumin hyung didn't even explained the situation, you just said that you could do it. From my perspective, it was just too dumbfounding. I seriously can't understand this. When the teacher came why were you all "I'll work harder"? Anyways we all want this to be over with so that we could go and rest.
*In the end, Chanbin exploded with the emotions he was keeping in*
Sumin: There's a reason to that, if you wanted to hear then you should've asked me yesterday...

Huh? HE should've asked you yesterday?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Chanbin: No but hyung was the one who said it since the beginning, no but the situation right now is this. It was hyung's fault for even saying that yesterday
Sumin: No but that's why...
Chanbin: You can just say that you're sorry and leave it, don't make any excuses. You said you were going to work hard, then just do it
Sumin: I got it, I was going to say it now..
Chanbin: Ah enough, I don't want to hear more from you. I don't want to hear from this again, and I don't need to know your reason

post response:
[+1,621][-4]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 02:47 신고하기
He said that Chanbin should've asked him yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
377
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 03:08 신고하기
Undernineteen isn't big, but if it was, he would've gotten f*cking sworn at ㅋㅋㅋ
355
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 07:02 신고하기
I don't watch the show, but just reading this makes me so annoyed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But what the leader is saying is so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said everything so that you can't come up with a reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said everything to shut you up. Shin Chanbin? I support you!!!
354
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 02:39 신고하기
So he didn't even apologize?
220
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 03:27 신고하기
At the end of the video, Sumin left and swore but it was beeped out. So you're not even going to reflect and apologize, but you're going to swear?
198
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com