Sunday, January 13, 2019

[theqoo] JYP'S SIDE "WE HAVE COMPLETED THE FILMING FOR THE ROOKIE GIRL GROUP...DISCUSSING THE DEBUT DATE"



original post: here

1. There's no survival...? I thought for sure they were going to have one

2. I still feel like Twice are rookiesㄷㄷ  JYP never leave their plans overdue

3. It's going to be a 5 members group

4. I'm always looking forward to JYP's girl groups

5. Why do I feel like they'll jump over Twice?ㅋㅋ  I hope they'll only have Korean members and have the members positions like Wonder Girls' syndrome. Miss A: Chinese, Twice: Japanese. They're obviously meant to be pushed overseas. I want a group like Bangtan with only Koreans so we can show how we can do well on our own!

6. So Chaeyeonie will not be able to debut under JYP? Interesting.. 

7. Since Twice isn't going anywhere~ I'm sure their next comeback will be a sexy concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Please all Korean ㅠㅠ

9. If they're already done with the MV filming and are planning the debut date, they're debuting next month for sure

10. If they're going to debut around the same time as Bighit's new group, they're going to become the Bang-Twi of rookies




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com