Thursday, April 29, 2021

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE THERE'S NOT A BIG APPEAL TO EMOTIONAL OR VOCAL-HEAVY PERFORMANCES ON KINGDOM?

Strong, exciting and fierce....
All these performances ranked better than emotional and vocal performances.......
Seeing how BTOB, Stray Kids and The Boyz ranked low in today's Kingdom episode... damn...

post response:
[+350][-24]
original post: here

1. [+167, -8]
Stop talking about the "ZZZ circus" or to "get rid of the props". Look at their scores when they go for vocals ㅡㅡ. Are those scores that Stray Kids and BTOB should be receiving?

2. [+136, -5]
These "experts" are not evaluating the vocals at all, but only look at the performance

3.[+125, -8]
Just seeing ep.1 where BTOB was lacking narrationㅋㅋㅋ this is just... sigh..

4. [+104, -6]
This time, iKON and Stray Kids were seriously the best. I have a lot to say after seeing their results but won't say anything...

5. [+93, -8]
I'm a The B and to be honest, if I just look at their skills for the 2nd round, I want to give Stray Kids' Han first place. He's a rapper but I was so impressed at how he was singing those high notes so well. Seriously, just like The Boyz' reaction, I really felt like Han is so talented. He seriously did well

6. [+87, -4]
I seriously thought that someone among iKON, Stray Kids or BTOB would've ranked first

7. [+83, -1]
Stray Kids ranked last in the experts' ranking? I seriously burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋ Do they have any shame? Seriously, this is not right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com