Thursday, April 29, 2021

[theqoo] ROOKIE FEMALE IDOL WHO IS SAID TO BE A YOONA LOOK-ALIKE

StayC J







Yoona







Their debut days' vibe are similar. Yoona was 18-19 when she debuted





J's past photo





She also looks like The World Of The Married's Naeul who also looks like Yoona when she was young



t/n: more pics in original post

original post :here

1. They so don't look alike... 

2. I'm a fan of both and this thought never crossed my mind even once.. 

3. They do have similar vibes

4. I feel like it's the hair length, but when I saw this video, she reminded me of Yoona. 
With the middle party and the zoom in shot
I was so shocked when I saw her face non-edited and makeup free

5. She looksl ike Park Eunbi 

6. Huh? I think they actually look alike

7. They don't look alike not even a bit 

8. Both are pretty but I don't know. Yoona is too pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

9. She looks like that one in BlackPink, I don't remember the name

10. Rather than Yoona, she looks like Izone's Kwon Eunbi? 

11. Wow I agree with the first picture

12. Yoona has that innocent vibe so the idol looks like her features are too strong

13. My first time seeing her today and I don't know

14. She looks like Yoona and a bit of Jessica too 

15. I can understand what you seeㅋㅋㅋ  It's the aura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com